<Guidelines for rejecting Pandora TV posts>
Pandora TV is a service that can be viewed by all users, and the following standards are applied so as not to cause problems or discomfort with each other.
If a post that has been rejected is repeatedly registered, a warning email is sent and a penalty is applied.
Let's create a pleasant and clean space together by referring to the standards below!
1) All works such as music, movies, broadcasts, and publications that are transmitted (distributed) online without the permission of the copyright holder
2) In the case of uploading or linking to materials that are not permitted by other services or sites
3) Content that recommends illegal copying such as free download without using genuine CD
4) In case of recommending the Warez site
5) Contents that infringe on copyrights, trademark rights, design rights, etc. belonging to the rights of others
6) If there is a post that infringes on your own copyright (posts claiming to be infringed), you can request to stop posting directly through the stop request service.
· Obscene, adult
Pandora TV may refuse to post obscene posts or posts that are considered harmful to teenagers if they have not gone through adult verification.
1) Content that depicts male and female genitalia, pubic hair, and anus, or expresses direct and explicit sexual acts, etc.
2) Content that solicits, induces, or encourages youth prostitution, prostitution, etc.
3) Content that depicts children or adolescents as objects of sexual play
4) Content that depicts sexual abuse or perverted sexual behavior
5) hardcore porn water
6) Content that depicts or glorifies sex crimes in detail and realistically
7) In case of linking to obscene sites or materials
· wind chime
To protect social order and morals, you may refuse to post posts that violate public morals.
1) Content that glorifies or encourages suicide, indicates suicide methods, or induces companion suicide
2) Content that glorifies, solicits, or encourages crime-related content
3) Content that acquires illegal rights by intentionally using bugs, cheats, or hacks in the program
4) Content that demeans a specific class or religion
5) Content that stimulates or glorifies decadent acts such as sexual violence and drug use
6) Content that solicits or mediates the solicitation and inducement of murder
7) Mediating behaviors that are not socially and ethically acceptable
8) About cyber stalking
9) In the case of recording or linking images that cause disgust, such as execution scenes and corpses
10) Content that glorifies acts of violence such as abuse of women and children
11) Content that promotes superstitious or unscientific lifestyles
12) Contents that are false facts that cause social confusion
· Defamation Posts
You can refuse to post posts that defame a specific person or group, including Pandora TV members.
1) Infringe on personal privacy and right of portrait
2) Contents of slander or false facts against individuals or groups
3) Content that insults a specific person’s personality or causes displeasure or disgust with vulgar expressions such as profanity or verbal violence
1) Acts that harm or intentionally interfere with Pandora TV services
2) Acts that are objectively judged to be related to crime
3) In case of impersonating an administrator or operator
4) When advertising is used for publicity purposes
5) Violating all regulations or conditions of use set by other companies, including these terms and conditions